Last updated on October 19, 2021
What information do we collect and why?
We and our service providers collect a variety of types of information, much of which is based on your interaction with our website and mobile application, including:
- Device and browsing information, including IP address, browser and device type, operating system version, aggregated usage, performance data, where the application was downloaded from, and other information about your activities on this and other websites and our mobile application (collectively, "automatically collected information").
- Contact Information, such as your name, email address. This information is used for creating an account, verifying your identity.
- Other information or content that you provide to us.
How do we collect information?
We collect information through our website and mobile application, and through email and other communications and interactions with you. We also obtain information about you and from third parties. We collect and obtain information:
- You provide, such as when you visit or use our website or mobile application.
- From third parties, such as service providers that we use, publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, marketing partners, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with;
- Using cookies and other automatic collection methods. For example, we, our affiliates and/or third parties we work with may collect information from the computer, tablet, phone, or other device that you use to access our website or mobile application, or that you use to open an email from us. This collection includes automatically collected information, and generally does not include personal information that directly identifies you unless you provide it through our website or you choose to share it with us. Automatic collection methods we use include cookies, web beacons, tags, scripts, and similar technologies. In addition, we use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile application on your phone.
How do we use information?
We use the information that we collect and obtain to conduct our business and to provide you with the products, services, and experiences that you request or that we think may be of interest to you. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain with other information that we collect or obtain, including but not limited to information obtained from third parties with which we choose to work. We use information:
- To provide you with services, including to administer the website.
- To contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests.
- To respond to you, when you place an order, correspond with us by email or otherwise communicate with us, make a request or inquiry, enter a contest or sweepstakes, complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us.
- For our business purposes, to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities, to identify new customers, to update, expand, and analyze our records, for research, to determine your satisfaction with our website and services, to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services, to enforce, apply or comply with any of our terms or policies, including but not limited to this Policy, and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law; and
- For legal, contractual and safety purposes, including to defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties from harm or in legal proceedings, protect our rights, protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property, respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests, address legal and regulatory compliance, comply with contracts and other agreements to which we are a party, and notify you of changes to our terms, policies, or practices.
If you provide us personal information about others, we may disclose that information to certain third parties such as sports teams for their marketing purposes. When you provide us with personal information about other parties, we will assume that you have obtained the consent of such other parties to do so.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
We restrict access to your personal information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this Policy. Your personal and account information will never be sold or shared to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- With service providers that perform certain functions.
- With select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to subpoenas, lawful requests by public authorities, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- When we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Optimal Distribution Group, our users, or others, including for fraud protection;
- In connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership; or
- With your prior consent to do so.
You may direct us not to share your personal information with third parties (other than our service providers), at any time, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, individual customers who reside in California and who have an existing business relationship with us may request information about our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, if any. To make such a request, send an email with the subject heading “California Privacy Rights” to email@example.com.
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Optimal Distribution Group
3350 NW 2nd Ave suite A38
Boca Raton FL, 33431